This page shows how to identify LMS alerts in SIS.
- Click Enrollments.
- Apply Search Criteria to refine the displayed student list.
- Customize the column display to view the relevant LMS alerts. To see the steps for customizing the column display, click here.
- Click one of the column titles once to sort from least to greatest number; click twice on the column title to sort from greatest to least number.
If the column is blank, no alerts are pending for the associated student. If there is a number in the column that is how many hours have passed since the student submitted work that requires teacher action.
- Check each column daily, and if possible, once in the morning and once in mid-afternoon.
- Resolve alerts as they appear.
- Grading Alerts must be resolved in 72 business hours.
- Review and Retake Alerts must be resolved in 24 business hours.