This page describes how to export data from the Enrollments, Students or Teacher tabs in SIS to an Excel spreadsheet. This allows the data to be sorted and filtered in various ways, using Excel's built-in tools.
- Click the tab corresponding to the data to be exported: Enrollments, Students or Teachers.
- If necessary, filter the data using the search options, or create an advanced filter to display only the relevant entries.
- When only relevant entries are displayed, click Export Results to Excel.
- Click the button at the bottom of the browser to open the exported file in Excel. The filename includes the date and time the file was created.
- In Excel, sort (A) and/or filter (B) the data as required, as shown in the figure below.