Accelerate Education requires uploading student work. There are multiple ways and apps to use. This page provides an example of one way to do it.
- Open the Adobe Scan app.
- Place the phone to have the document fit in the screen. The app will read the doc and snap a picture.
- Adjust the size of the image as desired. Then click Continue.
- If more than one page, repeat steps 2-3 until all pages have been scanned.
- Click the scanned image with number of documents.
- Adjust the image(s) as needed.
- Click the pencil icon to rename the image.
- Type the name of the image.
It is recommended to name the image something that distingushes the course and assignment. If you have multiple children, you could add their name as well.
- Click OK.
- Click Save PDF.
- Click Share.
- Click Share a copy.
- Click Save to Files.
- Click the desired file.
- Click Save.
To learn how to submit the saved file, click here.